Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Great Pig Massacre.


I went to this place near Salado, Texas where they let us shoot all the pigs that we wanted to.

After we shot most of the pigs the rest of them ran off. So, we shot empty cans and stuff. I even shot an old refrigerator, one that didn't work anymore.

Then we went back to this cabin and drank lots of whiskey. I couldn't believe this guy (his name is Curtiss) actually put his mouth on one of the dirty things. Yuck! I didn't get THAT drunk.


Evidently, the people who own this place don't like pigs. That's why they wanted us to kill them.

They aren't muslims or anything...I think they're Catholics, but they just don't like pigs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always said 'If pigs don't want to be eaten, they really need to stop tasting so good.'

But I must admit, this just grosses me out. lol

Joyless