Sunday, March 23, 2008

When Schnauzers Attack!


It's Mr. Barky Von Schnauzer to the rescue.
He's even got his own website: http://mrbarkyvonschnauzer.ytmnd.com/
(I know, I know...it's irritating, but what do you expect from a dog? I mean, they lack most cognitive abilities and prehensile, opposible thumbs/forefingers. He probably has to type one letter at a time with those clumbsy front paws.)
Anyway...
In this picture:
He's attacking Poultricide, the creepy evil chicken from an earlier post on this very blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I must say, you're blog is quite 'eclectic' and should become quite popular. lol

Barky will make mincemeat of the rabid chicken. Although I'm not quite sure what you will do when the chicken isn't around to do your bidding.

Sit, ubu sit.. good dog.

fracas said...

Sit, ubu sit.. good dog.

Jayleen. lol. We're old.