Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Tribute To My Favorite Actress.


Her name is Ashlie Rhey and she has appeared in such artistic film masterpieces as: "Beverly Hills Bordello II", "Midnight Tease", "Erotic Confessions", "Primal", "Pot Zombies II", "Bikini Ho-Down", "Cannibal Taboo", and "Texas Frightmare Weekend".
Here, we see her during a candid moment at the State Fair in Dallas. She insisted on having her picture taken with the giant weenie.
"Sigh"...such gracious beauty.
I've been her biggest fan since I first saw her in "Boiler room" and fell in love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have officially been "Blogged"... It's so much better than getting flooged or dogged :-)

And if I must say so myself: That Ashlie is such an amazing actress she can even imitate a giant weenie!

Thanks for bloggin me,

Ashlie Rhey
www.ashlierhey.com

Anonymous said...

Can it be?
The pages of my humble blog have been so honored by the presence of none other than...the lovely and gracious Ashlie Rhey?

I'm not worthy!!!
I'm not worthy!!!
I think...I have the vapors, sigh.

-badVlad