Saturday, June 21, 2008

KFC's Latest Celebrity Endorsement.





Hey, for years I've been saying that KFC's food is great; they just need to present a more refined aristocratic image. My sources at the company have sent me these pics from a proposed ad campaign, which combines the idea of the classic family outdoor picnic with the tasteful sophistication of having Dr. Hannibal Lecter as their pitchman. Who could be a more appropriate spokesman about the simple pleasures of dining al fresco on pieces of dismembered carcass than a reknowned and respected phychiatrist, philosopher, afficionado of fine music, wine expert, world traveler, bon vivant, and culinary artist? This is a man who once disemboweled a chef at Ma Maison, simply because he had used margarine instead of butter while preparing Veal Milanese, so we know that the Doctor is serious about fine dining.

I must say...I am very encouraged by this. Can't wait to get down to KFC as soon as it opens to purchase a hideous grease-laden bucket of sophistication and mayhem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clariiiiise... something tells me it's not chicken in that bucket.

Joy