Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome to Catholic's Corner.


It seems like every other person that I meet is a Catholic. The Pope is even visiting our country. So, I've been learning all about Catholics to see what it's about.
I met this Priest and his pretty girlfriend at a party. They were very very nice. He went around blessing everybody.

Did you know that the Pope is a German? He is....Really!
It would be neat if they had him wear a helmet, just like in those war movies on TV. Although that hairdo of his sort of looks like it should come equipped with a chinstrap.

Catholics can also help you if your dog gets possessed by demons. So, you won't have to shoot him or have him gassed. (You can anyway if you just don't like him.)
How cool is that?

5 comments:

fracas said...

You do realize that almost all Catholics you will meet are bad.

Except me.

A truer story has never been told.

But you know this already.

;-)

Anonymous said...

hi dad its me, i do want to be catholic when i grow up.

Anonymous said...

I may have been lost...but I was never a Catholic!!

You know why nuns travel in pairs???
So one nun can make sure the other nun doesn't get none!

badVlad said...

I dunno, man. If that hot little nun at the party hadn't already been taken by Father Bacchus, I really would have been open for conversion. Just picture her down on her knees in anticipation of the sacrements being administered.

Kat said...

Ok the Father's bling puts Flava Flav to shame....