Saturday, April 19, 2008

Come On! ....Do It!



Evidently, not all Lolcat photos completely suck. If he could have only included an "After" picture.

Because of the graphic nature of some of my earlier posts I have gotten a few angry emails accusing me of hating animals.
Well...that's not true! Actually, I'm very fond of veal.
The idea of eating something that died young is very appealing to me.
My dream post would be to combine this with my last two posts and have Flavor Flav shooting Kevin Federline in the face with that chrome-plated 9mm Beretta pimpgun. Then, we could just let the Kitty run free in its natural habitat on the streets of Philadephia.
Fluffy should get along just fine as long as he don't try to bebop wit da homies or talk to da mentals. (For proper effect, that should be said with a philly accent.)

No comments: